Tuesday, October 13, 2009

RIP Poop Rock





Froggy's fish Pooprock took that big belly float to fishy heaven today.

Tonight, FD is going to come over and we'll have a little memorial and bury him in the courtyard. So far, Froggy is taking it well. She said she likes the other fish better anyway. Well, that's grieving for a four-year-old.

FM: Why did you name your fish"Pooprock?"

Froggy: Because he poops. Uh, I just made up a name for him because he didn't have a name when we bought him. So I gave him a name.

Pooprock, we will miss you.

3 comments:

Cara said...

RIP Pooprock. I am so stealing that name for my firstborn. ;)

Anonymous said...

It's amazing the names kids come up with!

At least she's handling it well. We had major trauma at our house when our elderly basset died a couple years ago.

Ratatosk

The DutchMac Tribe said...

Ah yes, the wisdom of youth. Our little one alternately wants me to cherish spiders and squash them (this mama infinitely prefers the latter option), and only gets concerned about lions eating zebras to the extent that he makes sure they don't also eat sharks. They don't eat sharks, do they Mommy? Ok then, they can eat zebras. ?!?!?!?!?

Glad to hear she's so stoic about it. Long live Pooprock's memory.

Hmmmmm, now there's a sentence I never pictured myself saying.