Friday, May 25, 2007

A Day in the Life of Froggy

Mommy reads me stories before naptime. Buddy takes his a little early.
I help Mommy unfold the clothes.
Here's the rule. If it lands in my lap, on the chair or floor, it's Buddy's.
He made up the rules, not me. Mommy calls him the land shark.
Mommy bought these shoes in a pathetic attempt to start jogging.
I hate to see them go to waste, so my 'mimi's' and I run laps around the house.
The mimi's are my lamb blankets. I can not sleep, eat or play without them. I rub and suck on their ears. Mommy says they stink, but I think they smell like a little slice of heaven.




2 comments:

Casey said...

Land Shark - love that term! :) We have two living with us as well. Love the pictures because I really enjoy seeing "every day life".

Anonymous said...

the shoes crack me up, as my daughter does the same thing. sooo funny. and the dog picture is hilarious. jcn