Monday, September 17, 2007

Three Birthdays and a Mountain

Froggy, it's not your birthday anymore!

It's Grandma "W"s, now give back the candles.


Froggydadda and Sissy Snuggiekins snuggling.


"Okay, if it's not my birthday cheesecake, then why are there TWO candles?"
Why? Because Mommy only had two.


Grandma W mentors "M," and she is like part of the family.

After the birthday party, we hit the trails. It was about three miles and Froggy ran the entire time. And half of it was UP hill. I am amazed by her energy. If we could bottle it, we'd solve the energy crisis.

Nice view, huh? Through the mountains, where the ocean meets sky.



This was the first time (now I know I'm getting old) when my knees hurt going down the mountain. I actually prefer the "up" route.


At the top of the mountain is a waterfall, or a trickle-fall. It's so dry here!


Well you can't tell from this picture, but we were actually having fun! I guess FD and Froggy were too cool to smile.


Yay, almost down!

I think SissySnuggiekins wins the prize for the best-dressed hiker. You see the resemblance to John Muir, don't you? It's the heart glasses. They're essential for outdoor survival. I love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the pics. jcn