Tuesday, March 18, 2008

In the Garden with Sissy



Do you see the love? Sissy Snugs and Froggy.


Feeding the Koi Saltines!


Photo by FD


PROUD to be a Tree Hugger!


Photo by FD


Photo by FD









A Camelia for you?



We had a lovely Saturday with Sissysnuggiekins and Froggy at Descanso Gardens. We rode the train, fed the fishies, walked in the rain, and most importantly, Sissysnugs and Froggy got to snuggle and smooch.

Froggy is totally enamored by her big sis. She won't let anyone hold her hand on walks, but the second she is with her big Sis, she reaches her little hand up, with such admiration and adoration. It amazes me that at 2 years old, Froggy knows that Sissysnugs is one of her soul mates. I know how she feels. My sister is my best friend and I can't imagine walking through life without her.

4 comments:

Beverly said...

Great photos of your Froggy and her Sissy.

Infidel Rooster said...

I hope things are getting better for all of you.

My cousin ran away when she was 15 but didn't come back until she was much older. Never mind the horror stories about runaways that she went through. I'm glad to see Froggy's sister is back home and hopefully getting through life. Remind her that the best revenge is success. However she defines it.

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwww :)

Anonymous said...

we are always going to descanso...very close for us. i love that place and you captured it so beautifully! jcn