Friday, September 12, 2008

The Birthday of a Little Frog

I fell asleep in my Abby Cadabby costume. But I took my wings off first.



You woke me up. So where's the party?


My GREEN PRESENT I requested!

Thanks Grandma W.


Hey, this costume is itchy. Take it off, Mom!

Are you ready to party Hummingbird?


Hey, why is there a big gorilla at my birthday party?


Hummingbird holding onto her Daddy!

The Bub and his gorgeously glowing Mama.


The Bee Man and his mama.


FD and the Frog watching the Birthday Gorilla.


Hummingbird's Mama and "J"


Oh wait, he's not scary....he's a nice gorilla, and even a little shy.

Hummingbird is thrilled, but still holding on tight to her daddy.



Froggy the fearless.


Yeah, we can be friends.

Peek a hoooo hooo hooo.


A present from the gorilla.



Hey, what's Grandpa doing inside a gorilla?


Seriously?

That's just wrong.


"Yes, I know, my Dad is freakishly tall, and my mother freakishly short. Hope I'm normal!"

Froggy and the Bee Man climbing.

After the park, we walked to our humble abode.


We crammed a lot of people in a tiny apartment.


A friend from my on-line parenting group made this cake for Froggy.

It was her "present" to the Frog. And what a delicious present it was.


Balloons!

Enzymes before cake.

...And many more!!!

Hooray!

You're gonna share, right?

Froggy eating a froggy. She ate the legs first.


I think Hummingbird wanted a hummingbird cake.



Playing dress-up with new toys!

6 comments:

Beverly said...

Thanks for sharing all those photos. They are great.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great party with lots of love.

KHJ
Boston

The DutchMac Tribe said...

Fantastic pictures. And I love the gorilla thing. What a fun-loving grandpa Froggy has!

Infidel Rooster said...

Are the enzymes Froggy takes a terrible tasting powder that you're required to mix into a paste before her meals?
Your photo reminded me of that from when I was a child.

Hope things have gotten better in that aspect.

Cara said...

It looks like the party was a blast! Froggy radiates so much joy and happiness. I think everyone needs a little Froggy in their life.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Froggy! The pictures are great, especially the one of the 3 of you!