Sunday, October 22, 2006

Froggies and Duckies





No time to write. We're in the middle of Insurance/CCS/Pharmacy hell. I'm trying to get all of Froggy's meds before we leave for Iowa on Friday. Uggh. I was on the phone for 4 hours today. The rest of the week will be picking up meds from our five different pharmacies, finishing work stuff and packing. I was hoping to get her RSV shot before Fri, but it's not going to happen and the paperwork will be stuck in medical review board limbo until next week. Gotta love the bureaucracy! I'm exhausted. Thank you J and R for coming over and giving me a hug.

These pictures are from Saturday. Froggy, Buddy and I took a walk through the canals. A female duck kept quacking like she was laughing. Quack, quack, quack, quaaaaaaack, quaaaaack. Froggy thought it was hilarious. And Buddy just wanted to eat them.

Sorry for the lame post, at least the babe is cute.

1 comment:

Yankee, Transferred said...

Way past cute. Gorgeous.