I called the neurologist's office this morning (the moment they opened of course) and they didn't have the results of Froggy's EEG. "When, when, when?" I asked. "Uh, maybe tomorrow?" they replied. I hate waiting.
We did schedule the MRI. It is September 6th at 9am. I don't like the idea of my babe getting general anesthesia, so I'm happy to wait for that one. Cross your fingers that we get the EEG results tomorrow, and that her little brain waves are perfectly normal, if not BRILLIANT!