Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pillow Talk

Froggy: I want to see the moon!

Froggy tears open the blinds.

Froggy: Where is it? I don't see it!

Froggymama: I don't know. Where do you think it is?

Froggy: At the store.

Froggymama: Oh.

Froggy: Does the moon talk?


Froggymama: I don't think so.

Froggy: Does it have a mouth?

Froggymama: Probably not.


Froggy: And a nose, and ears, and hair, and ...

Froggymama: Goodnight honey.


Froggy: Wait, I have to do my back exercises.

Froggy jumps up, stretching her back in a downward dog pose, leaping back and forth.

Froggymama: Goodnight honey.

Froggy: Night mama.

1 comment:

Lydia Russell said...

Lol! Wow, your little girl talks very well. My son would probably only say "... hmm .. the moon is .. big" deep thinking, "and round!"

Thanks for your comments on my blog!