Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Seizures again

Froggy is definitely having eye deviations again. It's nap time, but she couldn't fall asleep, because everytime she'd start to close her eyes, they'd roll up into her head, and it would wake her up.

I'm so discouraged. I've called and emailed the neurologist. Now I'm just waiting to find out about yet a new medication. She's on two so far. So we'll introduce a third, I guess. I know our lives will never be perfect, but it would be nice to have a few less obstacles. If only to catch our breath.

2 comments:

Casey said...

Ok - this is absolutely so not fair!!! I am stomping my feet and shaking my fist because seriously? Enough is enough. You have your hands full already and Froggy has enough mountains to climb. Enough!! I demand it.

I am so, so sorry. My heart broke when I read the title of the post.

Beverly said...

I am so sorry that you are having to deal with this, along with CF. Boo-hiss. Praying for you.