Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Froggy has become a picky eater all of a sudden. She's refusing all of her favorite foods and meals are on HER TERMS! But at least she loves her milk, spiked with Carnation Instant Breakfast for extra calories.

I love Froggy's face. It's pure determination. That's my girl!

I could kiss this mug forever.



Froggy's best friend Hummingbird. Is she a cutie pie, or what?


Grandpa J took these photos and they are soooo wonderful, I had to share. We're incredibly lucky to have photographers in the family. And on the next post, you'll see how Sissysnuggiekins is quite the photographer too. She always has been. I'll have to get some digital copies of her photos. They're amazing. She, like her dad and grandpa has a real gift. I hope she develops it more. Okay, that was a terrible pun, that I'd like to blame on exhaustion.

No comments: