Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Wonderful Day

Sissysnuggiekins and Froggy
Two crazy girls.

J and S, our WONDERFUL friends!
Ice Skating in Santa Monica.

Woo Hoo!!!
"I do it by MYSELF!!!"
And with Sissy!
I love my Sissy!
The whole Fam!

When our friend "J" said, "Let's take Froggy ice skating," I secretly thought, "You're CRAZY," but agreed to it anyway. I thought Froggy was a little too young, but this kiddo rises to any challenge with lightening speed. It was a blast! Froggy was a great little skater and of course wanted to do it by HERSELF!!!

After skating, we came back to our house for chili (that J made), cornbread and salad. We played the board game, or as FD calls it a "bored game" called "Battle of the Sexes." The girls won... of course.

It was so much fun to have Sissysnuggiekins spend the day with us. She and Froggy are two silly peas in a pod.

3 comments:

The DutchMac Tribe said...

Those pictures are adorable. It looks like you all had a wonderful time.

Merry Christmas!

xoxoxoxoxo

Beverly said...

It looks like you had a grand time. I think I said before, but Froggy is really losing her baby face...

Lydia Russell said...

Lol, your very brave. I have yet to take my kids on the ice.